Anti Oxidant Chocolate Enzyme Foot Exfoliant 150ml
Description: Indulge in this decadent and effective and softening foot exfoliator, packed with high quality cocoa , vitamins, fruit enzymes and pure essential oils to remove superficial dead skin cells, improve circulation, control odour and moisturise leaving the feet smooth, healthy and hydrated.
Directions: Apply a small amount to the feet using circular movements and paying particular attention to the heels and any hard areas, rinse and pat dry.
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Cocoa: has been recognised for its powerful healing for its enormous energising and revitalising properties. Cocoa contains a powerful mixture of health-enhancing antioxidants technically known as Theobroma Cacao, the cocoa bean has been used for thousands of years.
- Cocoa:contains precious skin food such as; Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamins and Polyphones which are all precious anti-oxidisers and anti-radicals and have expertly combined these with the best ingredients to create highly effective product for caring and nurturing the feet.
- Cocoa Butter: It helps retain moisture and is excellent for dry skin.
- Grapeseed Butter: Rich GLA, vitamins C & E and beta-Carotene, it is regenerative and helps retain the moisture in the skin.
- Neem Oil: It is regenerate, antibacterial, anti-fungal and stops nail from splitting
- Olive Oil: Deeply hydrating
- Calendula Extract: Healing and softening.
- Apricot Butter: Is rich in vitamins A, E and essential fatty acids. It’s highly emollient and keep the skin soft.
- Aloe Vera: it is soothing, nutrient-rich and has healing properties.
- D-Panthenol: softening and moisturising.
- Oat Extract: It has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties, good for sensitive and irritated skin.
- Multifruit Extract: Promote cell renewal rate and reduce the size of dead skin scales..
- Yoghurt Power: A good source of protein, calcium, riboflavin and vitamin B12.
- Papaya powder: Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, and calcium, as well as the enzyme papain, known for its rejuvenation properties.
- Pineapple powder: Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, and calcium. Pineapple is rich in enzymes which help to remove dead cells and refresh the skin.