Vanilla Monoi de Tahiti - Luxury Spa Bath/Shower Gel 250ml
A warm and comforting bath/shower gel packed with moisturises, botanicals, exotic vanilla, authentic monoi and natural coconut cleanser. It will cleanse without stripping the skin of its natural oils, leaving it hydrated and beautifully soft. Suitable for all skin types.
Directions: Apply a small amount to the body, massage in and rinse thoroughly in the shower, or pour a small amount under running bath. For a comforting night and amazingly soft skin in the morning why not try our Vanilla Monoi Body Oil!*
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredient & Benefits
- Aloe Vera: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein: Helps improve skin tone and moisture.
- Bamboo Extract: Rich in vitamins and minerals, also has flavonoids, which are anti-oxidants and have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect for irritated skin.
- Honey Extract: It has excellent moisture binding properties.
- Oat extract: has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties, very comforting for sensitive and irritated skin.
D-Panthenol: it has moisture binding properties and boosting skin metabolism.
Vanilla Essential: Vanilla Essential Oil is well known for being aphrodisiac, antidepressant, sedative, tranquilising, relaxing and Sedative. Vanilla essential oil soothes the body and stress.
Sandalwood Essential Oil: Sandalwood oil is widely known for being a spiritual, sacred oil, used around the world during practices of prayer and meditation. Perhaps this is because of the way the oil impacts a busy mind, calming thoughts and anxiety or worry, allowing a person to relax into a peaceful state, let go of their own mind and slip into presence. The oil is warming, uplifting, grounding, opening and elevating.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: A fresh, sweet, warm sensual, radiant and fruity which helps nervous tension and stress and helps to create a feeling of happiness and warmth. The therapeutic properties of orange oil are antiseptic, anti-depressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, diuretic and sedative.