Balinese Ritual - Thalassotherapy Spa Bath Salt 500g
Intoxicatingly exotic, this truly amazing bath salt that will transport you to a beautiful far away land. It will help clean and remove toxins from the body, improve circulations, increase moisture retention and help to relieve stress and tension whilst keeping the skin soft, smooth and moisturised.
Place a handful under a running tap and let it dissolve completely before getting in the bath, soak 20-30 minutes. Tips – for an amazing spa experience why not light a candle before your bath and our luxury body cream or massage candle after your bath.
Caution: For external use only. Can make bath slippery.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Sea Salt: Helps with Relaxes tense, aching muscles and joints.
- Epson Salt: It creates a relaxed feeling, improve sleep and concentration, and help muscles and nerves to function properly.
- Himalayan Salt: Increases moisture retention, promote cellular regeneration.
- Cocoa Butter: Nourishes, softens and moisturises.
- Frangipani Essential Oil: A rich, sweet, heady, floral is very complex with an exotic hint of spice and an absolute delight to smell – sensual, stunning, enticing and captivating. It has uplifting and soul soothing qualities, relieve stress and replenish the mind and body, helping you to feel tranquil and peaceful. It also helps one to regain confidence and self-esteem, while soothing and relaxing the nerves and muscles of the bod. Frangipani oil has therapeutic qualities of aphrodisiac regenerates peace & balance, help in soothing, astringent and inflammatory.
Neroli Essential Oil: A rich, soft, floral and delicate aroma, it’s uplifting, restorative, soothing, tonic and aphrodisiac. It is also antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, fungicidal and tonic.
Lavender Essential Oil: Is a sweet, floral – herbaceous, classic, soft, mellow scent. It is soothing, calming, relaxing, restorative, cleansing, purifying and balancing. As well as being carminative, antimicrobial, antitoxic, antiseptic, sedative and tonic.
Sandalwood Essential Oil: Sandalwood oil is widely known for being a spiritual, sacred oil, used around the world during practices of prayer and meditation. Perhaps this is because of the way the oil impacts a busy mind, calming thoughts and anxiety or worry, allowing a person to relax into a peaceful state, let go of their own mind and slip into presence. The oil is warming, uplifting, grounding, opening and elevating.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: A fresh, sweet, warm sensual, radiant and fruity which helps nervous tension and stress and helps to create a feeling of happiness and warmth. The therapeutic properties of orange oil are antiseptic, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, carminative, diuretic and sedative.
- No petrochemical derivatives, No synthetic colours or fragrances, No harsh detergents and No mineral oils, No animal testing