Champagne & Caviar Nutritive Repair & Restore Conditioner 250ml
Description: Champagne Caviar Nutritive Repair & Restore Conditioner is an Intensely luxurious hair conditioner that puts moisture back into all hair types, especially dry, brittle, damaged and luck lustre hair. This conditioner is richly packed with caviar, anti-oxidants, vitamins, amino acids, proteins, trace elements and botanicals to repair and restore dry, damaged and stressed hair whilst nourishing, hydrating, protecting and boosting shine for beautiful and bouncy hair.
Directions: Apply a small amount to damp hair from root to tips after shampooing and leave for 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly and pat dry and style as usual.
- 100% Natural and Organic Marine & Botanical Extracts
- Repairs & Restores Vitality
- Improves scalp Circulation
- Reduces damage
- Nourishes & protects
- Strengthens Hair
- Repair Split End
- Promotes Healthy Hair
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Caviar: Is rich in rare and precious nutritive substances such as essential fatty acids, omega 3, vitamins A, B & D, proteins, amino-acids, and trace elements. Caviar will hydrate and condition hair as well as essential minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus can help to encourage healthy, fuller, softer and shinier hair, whilst zinc improves cellular regeneration to strengthen hair follicles, increase of hair’s elasticity and improves of scalp health and omega-3 fatty acids helps reduce hair loss.
Champagne (grape extract): has high levels of phenolic compounds and are believed to exert anti-inflammatory properties. Polyphenols have been shown to protect cells against injury, promotes hair growth, anti-oxidant and free radical scavenging properties. It is also anti-ageing, prevents hair breakage, split ends, prevents hair loss and strengthens hair follicles, while adding element of luxury to your hair care.
- Pro- Vitamin B5: Is excellent on sensitive scalps as it soothes, lubricates and protects the hair shaft, softens, strengthens and improves damaged and brittle hair. It coats split ends to stop them getting worse, it also helps to reduce hair loss and stimulate hair growth, making hair easy to handle and style, adds lustre and shine to the hair.
- Royal Jelly: Is a complex mixture proteins, B-vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, E and K and more than a dozen key minerals. 18 amino acids, and other important constituents, including nucleic acids. It has moisturising, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties It’s for encourage hair growth, provides the hair with hydration to eliminate dryness and open the hair follicles to allow for absorption of its many nutrients, rejuvenate the scalp and aid in the repair of damaged hair
Pea extract is anti-ageing, skin protecting, skin repairing, firming, it is also Soothing, anti-irritating, anti-stressed skin, offers skin defence by protecting against collagen and elastin damage effects.
Lupine Peptides-Help to renew the skin’s outer layer (extracellular matrix) Reduce the depth of wrinkles, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which gives the skin a younger look and diminishes fine wrinkles.
Vitamin B3- It improves skin moisturisation
Aloe Vera: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin. It refreshes sun damaged skin and promotes skin regeneration, helping to speed up wound healing.
Sodium Hyaluronate: its rejuvenating properties result in increased skin smoothness and softness. It also protects the cell structure and defending against external threats and bacterial infections.
Coconut oil: Is high in vitamin E and other nutrients, and your hair can absorb them all. The result will be hair that is thicker, shiner, healthier and has stronger roots. lauric and capric acid, which have amazing antimicrobial powers and keeps hair and scalp healthier and prevent dandruff, itchy scalp and infections.
Flaxseed oil: Is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, which helps maintain healthy hair, promotes hair growth, prevents hair fall, eliminates dandruff and flakiness on the scalp. Also prevents moisture loss, keeping hair healthy and lustrous.
Kukui oil: is rich amino acids and essential fatty acids which makes a helpful treatment for itchy scalp or dandruff, the oil also penetrate the hair shaft and leave hair looking healthy and moisturised.
Poppy Oil: is lightweight and high in polyunsaturated fatty acids and provides the scalp and hair with the nutrients they need to produce healthy, strong hair. Poppy Oil repairs and rejuvenates brittle, lifeless hair, prevent breakage, strengthens protects benefit helps fend off UV damage and air pollutants that can further damage hair. The oil protective barrier restores the hydrolipidic film of the hair, improves hydration while encouraging healthy glossy hair.
Tomato Seed Oil: is a rich sources of Copper, Iron, Manganese, Zinc and Omega 3 & 6 and 9 and is highly beneficial for dry, brittle and damaged hair to encourage healthy hair growth, repair split ends and increase vitality.
Baobab Oil: is busting with high level omega-3 fatty acid and protein which are wonderful for moisturising and conditioning dry hair, strengthen weak and brittle hair, repairing and restoring damaged hair and scalp.
Including a range of ayurvedic herbs to promote deep treatment and rapid hair growth