Far Eastern Luxury Spa Bath/Shower Gel 250ml
Description: Escape to the far east with this warming and uplifting bath / shower gel. Enriched with moisturisers and botanical extracts to cleanse, purify and protect thanks to the anti-oxidant properties, leaving the skin soft and clean. Suitable for all skin types.
Directions: Apply a small amount to the body, massage in and rinse thoroughly in the shower, or pour a small amount under a running bath. Enjoy refreshing and uplifting bath or shower.
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredient & Benefits
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein: Helps improve skin tone and moisture.
- Bamboo Extract: Rich in vitamins and minerals, also has flavonoids, which are anti-oxidants and have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect for irritated skin.
- Honey Extract: It has excellent moisture binding properties.
- Oat extract: has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties, very comforting for sensitive and irritated skin.
D-Panthenol: it has moisture binding properties and boosting skin metabolism.
Lime Essential Oil: It is very refreshing, uplifting and restorative to the body and mind. Very light and improves concentration. The oil helps to relieve irritation, worry and stress that creates unhappiness. It also helps ground the body. It is antiseptic, antiviral and bactericidal.
Ginger Essential Oil: Fresh, peppery, rich, woody-spicy and exotic. Also the therapeutic properties of Ginger oil are analgesic, anti-emetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, cephalic, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, comforting, warming, aphrodisiac and tonic.
Coriander Essential Oil: Fresh, sweet – spicy and slightly musky, also warming, comforting, revitalising and purifying Coriander oil can stimulate the mind and ease fatigue.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: Is clean, green, lemony and citrus, lemongrass has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. It is antioxidant, antiseptic, bactericidal, antidepressant, Stimulating and purifying, refreshing and soothing.