Age Defence Body Moisturiser 100ml
Description: This super hydrating moisturiser has been specially enriched with anti-oxidants, peptides and powerful natural ingredient to smooth away dryness, nourish and protect the skin.
All skin Type
Direction: Apply to the body after bath/shower or as needed.
All Skin Type
Caution:For external use only
Key Ingredients & Benefit
- Lupine Peptides-Help to renew the skin’s outer layer (extracellular matrix) Reduce the depth of wrinkles, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which gives the skin a younger look and diminishes fine wrinkles.
- Vitamin B3- It improves skin moisturisation
- Vitamin C-powerful anti-oxidant and free radical scavenger
- Aloe Vera: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin. It refreshes sun damaged skin and promotes skin regeneration, helping to speed up wound healing.
- Sodium Hyaluronate:its rejuvenating properties result in increased skin smoothness and softness. It also protects the cell structure and defending against external threats and bacterial infections.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Beta Glucan has a significant protective effect in reducing premature failure, acting as a natural moisture barrier and film forming agent. Due to its powerful moisturising and rejuvenating properties. Oat Beta Glucan is proven to display soothing, hypoallergenic, restorative and protective properties. It has a proven significant deep moisturising effect on the skin which is both rapid, long-lasting and anti-ageing.
- Kukui Nut Oil: It is high in Omega 3 (linoleic acid) and Omega 6 (alpha-linoleic acid) both of which prevent water loss from the skin and help improve the skins’ elasticity. It also contains vitamins A, C and E, providing anti-oxidants to help protect the skin. The oil is rapidly absorbed, penetrates deeply and it has rejuvenating and soothing effects and is perfect for dry, mature, damaged and sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E: Is a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals. It also penetrates deep into the cells, helps activate cell proliferation, helps promote wound healing and may reduce UV-induced damage. It is also a powerful moisturiser.
- Coconut oil: Is a powerful moisturiser that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin, coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin. It contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis.
- Avocado oil: Is a rich source of vitamin A, D and omega 3 that are very vital for the human body. It also has a high content of lecithin and potassium and it penetrates deeply into the skin. The oil is highly effective in protecting the skin from UV rays, therefore decreasing the chance of being sunburned, preventing the appearance of age spots and. Avocado oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and damaged skin, it improves elasticity and rejuvenates the skin