Anti-Blemish Gel 50ml
A highly effective treatment for oilly, combintion and acne prone skin.This soothing product will speed up the healing process of blemishes, reduces inflammation, irritations, redness and prevent break outs, leaving the skin clear and healthy.
Directions: Apply to the affected area as often as you like - Do Not Apply On Open Wounds.
Caution: For External Use Only
Key Ingredients & Benefit
- Cosmetic Prebiotic: In presence of a prebiotic the friendly bacteria have a serious advantage on the harmful ones. These friendly organisms help to create a barrier against damage caused by pollution, temperature changes, excess sun or cold or conditions caused by different stages of life. An effective solution is to make the friendly organisms stronger against important changes in the skin balance.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Has a significant protective effect in reducing premature failure, acting as a natural moisture barrier and film forming agent. Due to its powerful moisturising and rejuvenating properties. Oat Beta Glucan is proven to display soothing, hypoallergenic, restorative and protective properties. It has a proven significant deep moisturising effect on the skin which is both rapid, long-lasting and anti-ageing.
- Willow Bark Extract- has activity against Staphylococcus aureus and Propionibacterium acnes, two of the skin flora implicated in the formation of acne.
- Comfrey Extract: Soothing, moisturising, antiseptic and healing.
- Anti-Acne Active Formula: Rich in natural antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-seborrheic and anti-acne active components, such as beta-caryophylene, flavonoids and limmonoids.
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4 and B12 and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, copper and germanium. It is also anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory that has soothing and calming properties as well. .
Vitamin B3: Provides potent anti-inflammatory activity in the treatment of acne vulgaris, reducing papules/pustules and acne severity.
Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides: It has an extensive moisture-binding properties and excellent substantivity provide moisturising and softening to the skin.
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) is anti-aging, antioxidant and lightens hyperpigmentation. It protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals due to environmental stress. It is also has anti-ageing qualities, which stimulates the synthesis of collagen, an essential constituent of the supporting tissue of the skin.
- AHA: Promotes cell renewal in the skin, It promotes skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles and fine lines as well as helping to remove age spots and the appearance of scarring.
D-Panthenol: holds moisture, stabilising and boosts skin metabolism.
- Bisabolol: Has anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, anti fungal, and non allergenic properties, it is also soothing and it protects the skin against daily stress.
Lavender Essential Oil: Is a sweet, floral – herbaceous, classic, soft, mellow scent. It is nothing, calming, relaxing, restorative, cleansing, purifying and balancing. As well as being carminative, antimicrobial, antitoxic, antiseptic, sedative and tonic.
Cade oil: Has a huge benefit to the skin for it has been used since the ancient period for treating health problems including eczema, psoriasis, skin eruptions, parasitic and fungal infections on the skin and other skin infections. Fights against dead skin cells, promoting quicker healing of wounds, it also has disinfectant properties fights against microbes that worsen skin infections.
Clove Oil: Used as spice for hundreds of years. In ancient Persia, clove was used in love potions. In Chinese medicine, it is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties and used for diarrhea, bad breath, bronchitis, skin infections. It is also said to help feeling fatigued, tired, weak, listless feeling, helps to keep one strong, calm, courageous.
Lavender Essential Oil: Is a sweet, floral – herbaceous, classic, soft, mellow scent. It is soothing, calming, relaxing, restorative, cleansing, purifying and balancing. As well as being carminative, antimicrobial, antitoxic, antiseptic, sedative and tonic.
- Rosemary Essential Oil