Anti-Oxidant Chocolate Face Mask 50ml
An age defying face mask for dull and lifeless skin, richly packed with bioactives, multi-vitamins, anti-oxidants, chocolate and advanced ingredients to provide the skin with the nutrients necessary for healthy, hydrated, plump, smooth and radiant skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Apply to the face and leave for 10-15 minutes, rinse off or remove with damp face cloth. Use 1-2 times a week. Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Moringa oil is rich in many antioxidants, and documented skin-rejuvenating properties and these antioxidants do wonders for ageing and nutrient-depleted skin.
With an impressive oleic acid content of 72%, Moringa oil penetrates deeply into the skin, delivering vital nutrients and also helping the skin retain moisture. Moringa oil’s benefits include skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction and skin blemish removal.
- 7 times more Vitamin C than found in oranges.
- 4 times more Calcium than Milk and twice the protein.
- 4 times the Vitamin A found in carrot.
- 3 times the potassium found in bananas.
- 3 times the iron found in almond.
- 47 Anti-oxidants.
- 36 Anti-inflammatories.
- 25 Multi-vitamins.
- 30% Protein.
Baobab oil is skin softening, skin restructuring, quick absorption, improves elasticity and skin tone, encourages regeneration of cells, reduces signs of aging, heals acne, and scarring. It will not clog skin pores, the essential fatty acids contribute towards maintaining a healthy skin superb moisturising benefits for skin and, rehydrates the skin to combat wrinkles. Enhances healing from within skin, Instantly relieves dry, cracked skin.
Baobab oil does far more than just moisturise the skin and this rich, golden oil also helps to improve skin elasticity, encourages regeneration of skin cells.
- It contains vitamins A, D, E and F.
- Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- 10 x the antioxidant level of oranges.
- 6 x more Vitamin C than oranges.
- 6 x more antioxidants than cranberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- 4 x more potassium than a banana.
- 2 x more calcium than milk.
- 2 x more antitoxidants than goji berries.
- More magnesium than spinach.
- Displays antioxidant capacity by fighting against the formation of free radicals.
- Antiviral properties.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
It is high in vitamins A, beta-carotene, B2, B3, potassium, magnesium and most importantly zinc. It is also high in omega 9, 6 and 3. Pumpkin seed oil is also high zinc content it is excellent for lifting dry, mature and damaged skin.
Passionflower Seed Oil
Contain the 17 amino acids that are naturally found in plant protein & omega 3, 6 and& 9 – useful dry skin. Passionfruit Seed Oil is a superior emollient rich in vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. The high content of essential fatty acids and light texture of Passionfruit Seed Oil makes it a valuable contribution to our products intended to nourish the skin and treat dry skin conditions.
Oat Lipid is high in Vitamin E in the form of tocopherol and tocotrienol, giving it’s restorative and anti-oxidant properties. This oil is an excellent emollient and also an effective moisturiser. Oat Lipid not only works topically but it also penetrates the epidermis and provides deeper moisturising. Oat Lipid contains Linoleic acid, an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid critical for the maintenance of the skin permeability barrier and reducing TEWL and contains avenanthramides, the molecules responsible for giving oats their well-known ability to reduce redness and itching.
Oily concentrate of the African Spilanthes Acmella flower, Gatuline® In-Tense targets the loss of skin firmness and appearance of deep wrinkles. By stimulating the fibroblast biomechanical functions, this active ingredient helps re-organize the dermis structure and visibly smooth the skin surface.
- Stimulates cellular dynamism, Reinforces the dermis architecture, immediate and effective smoothing action.
- Boosts natural interactions between collagen fibres and fibroblasts.
- Proven efficacy, visible from the first day of application.
Avena Sativa Kernel Flour
Is an extremely versatile organic and natural cosmetic ingredient, demonstrating anti-ageing, anti-irritant, calming, cleansing and moisturising properties. Is manufactured using a unique patented process enhancing the availability of beta-glucan and therefore increasing the anti-ageing activity, as well as enhanced moisturising, cleansing and soothing activity, rich in essential lipids and essential fatty acids and contains natural antioxidants.
Oat Beta Glucan
Beta Glucan has a significant protective effect in reducing premature failure, acting as a natural moisture barrier and film forming agent. Due to its powerful moisturising and rejuvenating properties. Oat Beta Glucan is proven to display soothing, hypoallergenic, restorative and protective properties. It has a proven significant deep moisturising effect on the skin which is both rapid, long-lasting and anti-ageing.
Allantoin is know to promotes skin cell regeneration and helps sensitive skin to become more resilient, counteracting dryness and cracking. What is valuable about allantoin is that it promotes the skin's own healing process making it swifter and more effective. It helps to retain skin moisture too.
This Cosmetic Prebiotic helps to strengthen the friendly organisms present in the skin. Cosmetic prebiotic, the friendly bacteria can recover and grow faster than the harmful bacteria. Even when the natural balance is disturbed, the prebiotic helps to recover the friendly bacteria. In presence of a prebiotic the friendly bacteria have a serious advantage on the harmful ones. These friendly organisms help to create a barrier against damage caused by pollution, temperature changes, excess sun or cold or conditions caused by different stages of life.
- Vitamin B3 is soothing and anti-inflammatory – relieves redness as in rosacea, dry or irritated skin.
- Supports cell growth.
- Supports and builds up the skin's barrier function.
- Improves skin moisturisation and reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Encourages the production of natural emollients that soften the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Prevents skin ageing and improves the appearance of aging skin by stimulating new fibroblasts and collagen secretion.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Excellent choice to add to anti-aging and anti-wrinkle treatments.
- Helps imparts a more even-looking skin tone by lightening the skin and reducing age spots, blemishes and blotches.
- Alters acne-prone skin to a more normal skin type.
- Vitamin B3 help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Vitamin E is a classic antioxidant, which protects against the destruction of the connective tissue caused by free radicals.
Hyaluronic Acid Eco
Its rejuvenating properties result in increased skin smoothness and softness. It also protects the cell structure and defending against external threats and bacterial infections. By its nature, hyaluronic acid retains water like a sponge and has the ability to absorb a thousand times more than its own weight and plays an important role in tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function. In short, it is an excellent skin moisturiser. When the body cannot produce enough of coenzyme Q10 on its own anymore, then low molecular weight hyaluronic acid can penetrate through the skin to reestablish the hyaluronic acid content to more youthful levels.