Anti-Oxidant Chocolate - Luxury Spa Body Scrub 200ml
An advanced, innovative anti-oxidant chocolate body scrub / exfoliator formulation, rich in anti-ageing properties and multi-vitamins to remove dead skin cell, revitalise and rejuvenate. It will also soften, moisturise and revive dull, dry skin, leaving it smooth and hydrated. Suitable for all skin types.
Apply to the body using circular movement in the shower or bath rinse off and pat dry, use 1-2 a week or as needed.
Caution: For external use only. Careful: Can make shower / bath slippery.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Cocoa Extract: Rich in vitamins and minerals for beauty and well-being.
- Coconut Oil:Is rich in many proteins. These proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, cellular health and tissue repair, coconut oil also retains the moisture content of the skin and eliminate moisture loss through the pores on skin.
- Mango powder:Is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, calcium and other skin rejuvenating properties. Mango is said to aid in the restoration of skin elasticity.
- Pineapple powder: Is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, and calcium. Pineapple is rich in enzymes which help to remove dead cells and refresh the skin
- Honey:A natural humectant that draws and holds moisture close to the skin. keeping it soft and supple. Honey also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Aloe: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin. It refreshes sun damaged skin and promotes skin regeneration, helping to speed up wound healing.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Is rich in vitamins A and E and also contains oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids. It is highly emollient, helping to keep the skin soft and supple.
- Dead Sea Salt:Is rich in minerals and is renowned for is therapeutic benefits. It contains magnesium, calcium, sodium, bromine, potassium, chlorine and zinc.It removes dead skin cells, help ease aching joints, relieve irritated skin, regulate body fluids, aid detoxification, regulate moisture levels in the skin and improve the circulation.
- Calendula Oil:Has great anti-inflammatory It addresses sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions,heals, soothes, and softens skin
- Marshmallow Extract: Helps to alleviate the redness and itching associated with skin irritations such as psoriasis and ezcema. Marshmallow helps to minimize skin inflammatory processes and aids in wound healing, this aids in moisture retention and cellular repair.
- Nettle Extract: Nettle is rich is silica and has been used for hundreds of years to soothe irritated skin conditions, due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Nettle also contains vitamins A and K as well as calcium, iron and magnesium.
- Rooibos Extract: Contains flavonoids and polyphenolic compounds which exhibit anti-oxidant properties and act as free radical scavengers. This is particularly beneficial to mature skin. Polyphenols also have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, which help relieve skin irritations.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: A fresh, sweet, warm sensual, radiant and fruity which helps nervous tension and stress and helps to create a feeling of happiness and warmth. The therapeutic properties of orange oil are antiseptic, anti-depressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, carminative and sedative.
- Mandarin Essential Oil: A warm, sweet and soft aroma, which has a comforting, soothing and uplifting qualities. It is also antiseptic, diuretic, carminative and sedative.