BioLifting Face Tonic 125ml
A gentle yet highly effective skin tonic to remove last traces of cleanser and refresh the skin, whilst moisturising, firming and lifting.
Use 1- 2 pumps after cleansing on cotton wool pad and wipe all over the face.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Organic Orange Blossom: A genuine hydrolate produced naturally as a by-product of essential oil distillation - relieves stress & calms your senses an great for sensitive.
Organic Rose Geranium Water: A genuine hydrolate produced naturally as a by-product of essential oil distillation - a humectant, attracting moisture to the skin & holding it in.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Beta Glucan has a significant protective effect in reducing premature failure, acting as a natural moisture barrier and film forming agent. Due to its powerful moisturising and rejuvenating properties. Oat Beta Glucan is proven to display soothing, hypoallergenic, restorative and protective properties. It has a proven significant deep moisturising effect on the skin which is both rapid, long-lasting and anti-ageing.
This Cosmetic Prebiotic helps to strengthen the friendly organisms present in the skin. Cosmetic prebiotic, the friendly bacteria can recover and grow faster than the harmful bacteria. Even when the natural balance is disturbed, the prebiotic helps to recover the friendly bacteria. In presence of a prebiotic the friendly bacteria have a serious advantage on the harmful ones. These friendly organisms help to create a barrier against damage caused by pollution, temperature changes, excess sun or cold or conditions caused by different stages of life.
- Vitamin B3 is soothing and anti-inflammatory – relieves redness as in rosacea, dry or irritated skin.
- Supports cell growth.
- Supports and builds up the skin's barrier function.
- Improves skin moisturisation and reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Encourages the production of natural emollients that soften the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Prevents skin ageing and improves the appearance of aging skin by stimulating new fibroblasts and collagen secretion.
- Hyaluronic Acid Eco: Its rejuvenating properties result in increased skin smoothness and softness. It also protects the cell structure and defending against external threats and bacterial infections. By its nature, hyaluronic acid retains water like a sponge and has the ability to absorb a thousand times more than its own weight and plays an important role in tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function. In short, it is an excellent skin moisturiser. When the body cannot produce enough of coenzyme Q10 on its own anymore, then low molecular weight hyaluronic acid can penetrate through the skin to reestablish the hyaluronic acid content to more youthful levels.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Excellent choice to add to anti-aging and anti-wrinkle treatments.
- Helps imparts a more even-looking skin tone by lightening the skin and reducing age spots, blemishes and blotches.
- Alters acne-prone skin to a more normal skin type.
- Vitamin B3 help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Lupine Peptides: Is a blend of penta- and hexa- peptides derived from lupin flower protein that works as an MMP inhibitor, thus preventing MMP activity following exposure of the skin to sunlight. By doing this the Lupine Peptides blend prevents collagen and elastin breakdown catalysed by MMP activity, helping to renew skin’s outer layer, reduce the depth of wrinkles & stimulate the production of collagen & elastin, giving the skin a younger look.
Pentapeptides’ benefits for the skin:
- Helps to renew the skin’s outer layer (extracellular matrix)
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which gives the skin a younger look and diminishes fine wrinkles
- Stimulates wound healing
- Reduces dark spots
- Reduces skin roughness