Blemish Control Daily Cream 50ml
Description: Balancing, soothing and calming, this rapidly absorbing balm will moisturise and relieve post shave discomfort. Will reduce skin redness, razor burns and even out skin tone.
Directions: Apply to face after shaving and washing including the forehead and under the chin and neck – use morning and night or as needed.
All Skin Types
For external use only
Key Ingredients & Benefit
- Bisabolol- Soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal
- Comfrey Extract- Soothing, moisturising, antiseptic and healing
- Willow Bark Extract- has activity against Staphylococcus aureus and Propionibacterium acnes, two of the skin flora implicated in the formation of acne.
- Aloe barbadensis- anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin B3- Provides potent anti-inflammatory activity in the treatment of acne vulgaris, reducing papules/pustules and acne severity
- Cosmetic Prebiotic-prebiotic helps to recover the friendly bacteria.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) is anti-aging, antioxidant and lightens hyperpigmentation. It protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals due to environmental stress. It is also has anti-ageing qualities, which stimulates the synthesis of collagen, an essential constituent of the supporting tissue of the skin.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Beta Glucan has a significant protective effect in reducing premature failure, acting as a natural moisture barrier and film forming agent. Due to its powerful moisturising and rejuvenating properties. Oat Beta Glucan is proven to display soothing, hypoallergenic, restorative and protective properties. It has a proven significant deep moisturising effect on the skin which is both rapid, long-lasting and anti-ageing.
- Epidermis & Sebum Balancer: Is rich in flavonoids and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is also very high in the tannin oenethin B, which is very useful in regulating sebum production in human skin which is in helpful for treating oily and sensitive skin.
- Cade oil: Has a huge benefit to the skin for it has been used since the ancient period for treating health problems including eczema, psoriasis, skin eruptions, parasitic and fungal infections on the skin and other skin infections. Fights against dead skin cells, promoting quicker healing of wounds, it also has disinfectant properties fights against microbes that worsen skin infections.
Clove Oil: Used as spice for hundreds of years. In ancient Persia, clove was used in love potions. In Chinese medicine, it is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties and used for diarrhea, bad breath, bronchitis, skin infections. It is also said to help feeling fatigued, tired, weak, listless feeling, helps to keep one strong, calm, courageous.
Lavender Essential Oil: Is a sweet, floral – herbaceous, classic, soft, mellow scent. It is soothing, calming, relaxing, restorative, cleansing, purifying and balancing. As well as being carminative, antimicrobial, antitoxic, antiseptic, sedative and tonic.