Age Defence Face Moisturiser 50ml
Description: A cutting edge light men's formulation developed with highly effective plant extract, omega rich oils, vitamin and mineral rich oils, peptides, anti-oxidants and pure essential oils to soothe, nourish and protect against environment factors whilst stimulating production of collagen and elastin for younger, healthier skin.
Directions: Apply to face after shaving and washing including the forehead and under the chin and neck – use morning and night or as needed.
All Skin Type
For external use only
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Lupine Peptides-Help to renew the skin’s outer layer (extracellular matrix) Reduce the depth of wrinkles, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which gives the skin a younger look and diminishes fine wrinkles.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Beta Glucan has a significant protective effect in reducing premature failure, acting as a natural moisture barrier and film forming agent. Due to its powerful moisturising and rejuvenating properties. Oat Beta Glucan is proven to display soothing, hypoallergenic, restorative and protective properties. It has a proven significant deep moisturising effect on the skin which is both rapid, long-lasting and anti-ageing.
- Passionflower Seed Oil:Contain the 17 amino acids that are naturally found in plant protein & omega 3, 6 and& 9 – useful dry skin. Passionfruit Seed Oil is a superior emollient rich in vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. The high content of essential fatty acids and light texture of Passionfruit Seed Oil makes it a valuable contribution to our products intended to nourish the skin and treat dry skin conditions.
Watermelon Seed oil: Is rich in omega 6 & 9, is it nourishing and absorbs easily, leaving the skin no residue.
- Sodium Hyaluronate-its rejuvenating properties result in increased skin smoothness and softness. It also protects the cell structure and defending against external threats and bacterial infections.
- Vitamin E: Is a powerful anti-oxidant, protecting the skin from harmful free radicals. It also penetrates deep into the cells, helps activate cell proliferation, helps promote wound healing and may reduce UV-induced damage. It is also a powerful moisturiser.
- Grape seed oil: Is very rich in linoleic acid and antioxidants, fights free radicals, and well known for its nourishing properties. It promotes tissue regeneration, skin tightening and toning for its unique ability to lock in moisture and helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin. It refreshes sun damaged skin and promotes skin regeneration, helping to speed up wound healing.
- Calendula Oil: Has great anti-inflammatory It addresses sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions,heals, soothes, and softens skin.
- Vitamin B3- Provides potent anti-inflammatory activity in the treatment of acne vulgaris, reducing papules/pustules and acne severity.
- Cosmetic Prebiotic-prebiotic helps to recover the friendly bacteria.