Ante & Postnatal Luxury Spa Massage Candle 228ml
A luxurious spa massage candle that melts in the skin to prevent stretch marks and help to treat old ones whilst keeping the skin hydrated, moisturised, nourished and encourage skin cell regeneration. A wonderful way to share this special time with your partner by getting to him to do the massage.
Light the massage candle and let it form a warm pool of comforting oil (10-15min) blow out the flame before pouring into your hand and applying to your bump or drizzling on to the skin. It can be used for body massages, or apply all over the body after bath/shower,massage into hands, feet, elbows, knees, heels, cuticles, cuticles etc.
Don't for forget to apply to the top of the thighs, hips, bottom, both sizes of your bump/stomach.
Caution: Always test to make sure it is not too hot, For External Use Only
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Cocoa Butter:It helps prevent stretch marks in pregnancy, treatment of chapped skin and lips, and as a daily moisturiser to prevent dry, itchy skin.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E is a classic antioxidant, which protects against the destruction of the connective tissue caused by free radicals.
- Passionflower Seed Oil: Contain the 17 amino acids that are naturally found in plant protein & omega 3, 6 and& 9 – useful dry skin. Passionfruit Seed Oil is a superior emollient rich in vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. The high content of essential fatty acids and light texture of Passionfruit Seed Oil makes it a valuable contribution to our products intended to nourish the skin and treat dry skin conditions.
Is rich in many proteins. These proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, cellular health and tissue repair,coconut oil also retains the moisture content of the skin and eliminate moisture loss through the pores on skin.
- Castor oil: Is rich in vitamin E, proteins, minerals, also has anti-microbial properties, ricinoleic acid which treats inflammations and diseases. It moisturises, softens and maintains moisture level in the skin.
- Olive oil:Is rich in vitamin E, high concentration of anti- oxidant and oleic acid which easily penetrates the hair shaft and locks in the moisture which is so important for hair growth. Olive oil also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in treating dandruff thereby reducing hair fall and aiding in subsequent hair growth.
- Avocado Butter:Is rich vitamins A, B, D, and E. It also has protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium and folic acid is an effective moisturiser for dry skin.
- Jojoba oil: contains many biological and mineral substances, which gives your healthy and naturally glowing skin. it absorbs into the skin and does not leave behind any oil residue, It helps with stretch marks and cellulite, it prevents against moisture loss, also provides barrier against allergens and dust pollution, protects the skin from the weather and UV radiation. Has skin softening, soothing & moisturising properties and anti-Oxidant and restores the skin to its healthy condition.
Mango butter: It contains omega 6, vitamins A, high amount of vitamin E, C, D, group B vitamins, folic acid, calcium, iron, and magnesium. The butter has good emollient properties and lends protection against the sun. Mango butter also reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores elasticity. Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy, promotes healthy rejuvenated skin, also provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis. effectively treats dry skin, moisturises and smoothes rough skin.
- Baobab Oil:It contains vitamins A, D, E and F, Omega 3, 6 and 9. Nourishes and moisturises the skin. Improves the elasticity and restructures the skin.
Shea butter: aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying, skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction. Shea butter is incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin, it help protect the skin’s natural oils, it helps prevent stretch marks and improve skin elasticity.
- Moringa Oil:It has excellent antioxidant properties and is high in oleic acid and also has nourishing, cleansing and emollient properties
Lavender Essential Oil: Is a sweet, floral – herbaceous, classic, soft, mellow scent. It is soothing, calming, relaxing, restorative, cleansing, purifying and balancing. As well as being carminative, antimicrobial, antitoxic, antiseptic, sedative and tonic.
No petrochemical derivatives, No synthetic colours or fragrances, No harsh detergents and No mineral oils, No animal testing