Balinese Ritual - Luxury Spa Massage Candle 228ml
Indulged in this captivating, irresistible and exquisite frangipani luxury spa massage candle packed full of exotic butters, oils, waxes and pure essential oils to feed, nourish, hydrated and smooth the skin, leaving it silky soft, supple with a beautiful glow.
Light the massage candle and let it form a warm pool of luxury oil before drizzling
on to the skin. It can be used for body massages, or apply all over the body after bath/shower,
massage into hands, feet, elbows, knees, heels, cuticle etc.
Professional use- Body Massage or Slot into Other Body Treatments.
Caution: Always test to make sure it is not too hot, For External Use Only
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Cocoa Butter:It helps prevent stretch marks, treatment of chapped skin and lips, and as a daily moisturiser to prevent dry, itchy skin.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E is a classic antioxidant, which protects against the destruction of the connective tissue caused by free radicals.
- Passionflower Seed Oil: Contain the 17 amino acids that are naturally found in plant protein & omega 3, 6 and& 9 – useful dry skin. Passionfruit Seed Oil is a superior emollient rich in vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. The high content of essential fatty acids and light texture of Passionfruit Seed Oil makes it a valuable contribution to our products intended to nourish the skin and treat dry skin conditions.
Is rich in many proteins. These proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, cellular health and tissue repair,coconut oil also retains the moisture content of the skin and eliminate moisture loss through the pores on skin.
- Castor oil: Is rich in vitamin E, proteins, minerals, also has anti-microbial properties, ricinoleic acid which treats inflammations and diseases. It moisturises, softens and maintains moisture level in the skin.
- Olive oil:Is rich in vitamin E, high concentration of anti- oxidant and oleic acid which easily penetrates the hair shaft and locks in the moisture which is so important for hair growth. Olive oil also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in treating dandruff thereby reducing hair fall and aiding in subsequent hair growth.
- Avocado Butter:Is rich vitamins A, B, D, and E. It also has protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium and folic acid is an effective moisturiser for dry skin.
- Jojoba oil: contains many biological and mineral substances, which gives your healthy and naturally glowing skin. it absorbs into the skin and does not leave behind any oil residue, It helps with stretch marks and cellulite, it prevents against moisture loss, also provides barrier against allergens and dust pollution, protects the skin from the weather and UV radiation. Has skin softening, soothing & moisturising properties and anti-Oxidant and restores the skin to its healthy condition.
Mango butter: It contains omega 6, vitamins A, high amount of vitamin E, C, D, group B vitamins, folic acid, calcium, iron, and magnesium. The butter has good emollient properties and lends protection against the sun. Mango butter also reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores elasticity. Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy, promotes healthy rejuvenated skin, also provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis. effectively treats dry skin, moisturises and smoothes rough skin.
- Baobab Oil:It contains vitamins A, D, E and F, Omega 3, 6 and 9. Nourishes and moisturises the skin. Improves the elasticity and restructures the skin.
Shea butter: aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying, skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction. Shea butter is incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin, it help protect the skin’s natural oils, it helps prevent stretch marks and improve skin elasticity.
- Moringa Oil:It has excellent antioxidant properties and is high in oleic acid and also has nourishing, cleansing and emollient properties.
- Frangipani Essential Oil:A rich, sweet, heady, floral is very complex with an exotic hint of spice and an absolute delight to smell – sensual, stunning, enticing and captivating. It has uplifting and soul soothing qualities, relieve stress and replenish the mind and body, helping you to feel tranquil and peaceful. It also helps one to regain confidence and self-esteem, while soothing and relaxing the nerves and muscles of the bod. Frangipani oil has therapeutic qualities of aphrodisiac regenerates peace & balance, help in soothing, astringent and inflammatory.
- Neroli Essential Oil: A rich, soft, floral and delicate aroma, it’s uplifting, restorative, soothing, tonic and aphrodisiac. It is also antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, fungicidal and tonic.
- Lavender Essential Oil :Is a sweet, floral – herbaceous, classic, soft, mellow scent. It is soothing, calming, relaxing, restorative, cleansing, purifying and balancing. As well as being carminative, antimicrobial, antitoxic, antiseptic, sedative and tonic.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: A fresh, sweet, warm sensual, radiant and fruity which helps nervous tension and stress and helps to create a feeling of happiness and warmth. The therapeutic properties of orange oil are antiseptic, anti-depressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, diuretic and sedative.
Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood oil is widely known for being a spiritual, sacred oil, used around the world during practices of prayer and meditation. Perhaps this is because of the way the oil impacts a busy mind, calming thoughts and anxiety or worry, allowing a person to relax into a peaceful state, let go of their own mind and slip into presence. The oil is warming, uplifting, grounding, opening and elevating.