Monoi de Tahiti - Luxury Spa Bath/Shower Gel 250ml
A gentle and relaxing bath and shower gel packed with natural cleanser, seaweed, vitamins and authentic monoi to soften and cleanse the body, leaving you relaxed and revitalised. Suitable for all skin types.
Directions: Apply a small amount to the body, massage in and rinse thoroughly in the shower, or pour a small amount under a running bath.
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredient & Benefits
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein: Helps improve skin tone and moisture.
- Bamboo Extract: Rich in vitamins and minerals, also has flavonoids, which are anti-oxidants and have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect for irritated skin.
- Honey Extract: It has excellent moisture binding properties.
- Oat extract: has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties, very comforting for sensitive and irritated skin.
D-Panthenol: it has moisture binding properties and boosting skin metabolism.
Gardenia Absolute Oil: Is said to be calming and relaxing, it contains properties that allow the oil to be used in aromatherapy as an anti-bacterial, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, hypnotic, and sedative. The aromatic essential oil of Gardenia, is extracted from the plant's delicate flowers before they blossom into a species of orange fruits. The flowers have been used for their scented qualities for thousands of years. This fragrant oil has been known to cleanse the most foulest of moods.
Cinnamon essential oil: Is used in aromatherapy to clean the air off airborne bacteria. When used in combination with other oils like clove it helps to kills of the airborne bacteria circulating with the air, given you health benefits. The aroma of cinnamon essential oil is warming and uplifting to the senses and the warming aroma soothes the mind and helps one the overcome negative feelings.
Clove Oil: Used as spice for hundreds of years. In ancient Persia, clove was used in love potions. In Chinese medicine, it is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties and bad breath, bronchitis, skin infections. It is also said to help feeling fatigued, tired, weak, listless to feeling vital, strong, calm and courageous.
Sweet Orange Oil: Well-known for its uplifting properties, it is soothing to the mind and helps to relieve stress. It is also refreshing and relaxing and commonly used for the treatment of anxiety.