Anti-Oxidant Chocolate -Luxury Spa Body Souffle 200ml
Description: Feed your skin with this exquisite, restoring and nourishing body cream. A truly amazing product with a delicious aroma of orange and chocolate, packed with nature’s actives and anti-oxidants to nourish, replenish, smooth and firm, whilst plumping and encouraging cell renewal. Suitable for all skin types.
Directions: Apply to skin after bath/shower using circular movement or as needed. *Tips For super soft skin, use Anti-Oxidant Chocolate Body Scrub twice a week.*
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Cocoa Extract: Is rich in beneficial nutrients, minerals and vitamins such as Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, E, Magnesium, Iron, Chromium, Copper, Potassium, Anandamide, Theobromine, Antioxidants, Manganese, Zinc, Omega 6 Fatty Acids, Phenethylamine, Tryptophan and Serotonin. Which offers a powerful anti-oxidant to fight against free radicals to keep the skin healthy, smooth and revitalised.
- Moringa Oil: High in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids to condition, soften and maintain moisture level.
- Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4 and B12 and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, copper and germanium. It is also anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory that has soothing and calming properties as well.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Rich in vitamins, minerals and omega 3, 6 and 9 - high zinc content helps to lift, and tone.
- Yogurtene: Improved Skin firming by reorganisation of collagen.
- Allantoin: promotes skin cell regeneration and helps sensitive skin to become more resilient, counteracting dryness and cracking.
- Grape seed oil: Is very rich in linoleic acid and antioxidants, fights free radicals, and well known for its nourishing properties. It promotes tissue regeneration, skin tightening and toning for its unique ability to lock in moisture and helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles.
- Wheatgerm Oil: It has a high vitamin E content as well as essential fatty acids and is is used as part of a base oil as it helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin, assisting in healing scar tissue as well as stretch marks.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: A fresh, sweet, warm sensual, radiant and fruity which helps nervous tension and stress and helps to create a feeling of happiness and warmth. The therapeutic properties of orange oil are antiseptic, anti-depressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, carminative and sedative
Mandarin Essential Oil: A warm, sweet and soft aroma, which has a comforting, soothing and uplifting qualities. It is also antiseptic, diuretic, carminative an sedative.