Monoi de Tahiti - Luxury Spa Body Cream 200ml
Description: Experience this luxuriously divine Polynesian cream full of natural goodness that will revitalise, nourish, protect and hydrate, leaving the skin silky, supple and your senses soothed.
Apply a small amount the body using circular movement after bath/shower or as needed. *Tips For a beautifully velvet skin use Monoi de Tahiti Luxury Body Scrub 1-2 times a week *
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Monoi de Tahiti:'Monoi' means scented or sacred oil in Maohi, the traditional language of French Polynesia. Monoi de Tahiti Oil is created by the infusion of Tiare, or Tahitian Gardenia, flowers in coconut oil and has been used for centuries by beautiful Polynesian women (Vahines) to condition and moisturize their skin and hair. It has a subtle yet intoxicating scent. Monoi rehydrates the epidermal layers and protects against external damage. It also moisturizes and conditions the skin. Genuine Monoï de Tahiti is protected worldwide by an Appellation d'Origine (guarantee of Origin) designation (French decree no. 92-340), This Monoi de Tahiti does not contain any added artificial fragrance. guaranteed and is produced under the strict guidelines of the Monoi Institute.
- Watermelon Seed oil Is rich in omega 6 & 9, is it nourishing and absorbs easily, leaving the skin no residue.
- Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4 and B12 and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, copper and germanium. It is also anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory that has soothing and calming properties as well.
- D-Panthenol: holds moisture, stabilising and boosts skin metabolism.
- Cosmetic Prebiotic: In presence of a prebiotic the friendly bacteria have a serious advantage on the harmful ones. These friendly organisms help to create a barrier against damage caused by pollution, temperature changes, excess sun or cold or conditions caused by different stages of life. An effective solution is to make the friendly organisms stronger against important changes in the skin balance.
- Allantoin: promotes skin cell regeneration and helps sensitive skin to become more resilient, counteracting dryness and cracking.
- Lotus Extract: flavonoids and polyphenols and protein repair enzyme, which accelerates skin cell renewal.
- Oat Extract: helps to stimulates collagen synthesis and aids in water retention, it also has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin B3: Encourages the production of natural emollients that soften the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Vitamin C: can boost needed antioxidant protection
- Bamboo Extract: Contains a complex source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, it contains flavonoids, which are anti-oxidants and also have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect for irritated skin.Silica constitutes the main component of collagen and other connective tissue elements. It promotes collagen synthesis, helps link collagen and elastin fibres, restoring elasticity, and also aids the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans which promote moisture retention. This makes it ideal for dry and mature skin types. Silica also stimulates the rapid re-growth of damaged skin tissue.
Gardenia Absolute Oil: Is said to be calming and relaxing, it contains properties that allow the oil to be used in aromatherapy as an anti-bacterial, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, hypnotic, and sedative. The aromatic essential oil of Gardenia, is extracted from the plant's delicate flowers before they blossom into a species of orange fruits. The flowers have been used for their scented qualities for thousands of years. This fragrant oil has been known to cleanse the most foulest of moods.
Cinnamon essential oil: Is used in aromatherapy to clean the air off airborne bacteria. When used in combination with other oils like clove it helps to kills of the airborne bacteria circulating with the air, given you health benefits. The aroma of cinnamon essential oil is warming and uplifting to the senses and the warming aroma soothes the mind and helps one the overcome negative feelings.
Clove Oil: Used as spice for hundreds of years. In ancient Persia, clove was used in love potions. In Chinese medicine, it is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties and used for diarrhea, hernias, bad breath, bronchitis, skin infections. It is also said to help feeling fatigued, tired, weak, listlessness and calms too.
Sweet Orange Oil: Well-known for its uplifting properties, it is soothing to the mind and helps to relieve stress. It is also refreshing and relaxing and commonly used for the treatment of anxiety.