Classic Rose - Luxury Spa Body Cream 200ml
Description: A luxuriously rich body indulgence, packed with natural plant oils, vitamins, anti-oxidants - a bio-botanical cocktail to smooth, moisturise and replenish, protecting against free radicals to leave the skin silky smooth, hydrated and nourished. Suitable for all skin types.
Directions: Apply a small amount the body using circular movement after bath/shower or as needed.*Tips For a beautifully velvet skin use Luxury Rose Body Scrub 1-2 times a week*
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Coconut oil: Is a powerful moisturiser that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin, coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin. It contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis.
Watermelon Seed oil Is rich in omega 6 & 9, is it nourishing and absorbs easily, leaving the skin no residue.
- Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4 and B12 and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, copper and germanium. It is also anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory that has soothing and calming properties as well.
- D-Panthenol: holds moisture, stabilising and boosts skin metabolism.
- Cosmetic Prebiotic: In presence of a prebiotic the friendly bacteria have a serious advantage on the harmful ones. These friendly organisms help to create a barrier against damage caused by pollution, temperature changes, excess sun or cold or conditions caused by different stages of life. An effective solution is to make the friendly organisms stronger against important changes in the skin balance.
- Allantoin: promotes skin cell regeneration and helps sensitive skin to become more resilient, counteracting dryness and cracking.
- Lotus Extract: flavonoids and polyphenols and protein repair enzyme, which accelerates skin cell renewal.
- Oat Extract: helps to stimulates collagen synthesis and aids in water retention, it also has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin B3: Encourages the production of natural emollients that soften the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Vitamin C: can boost needed antioxidant protection.
Bamboo Extract: Contains a complex source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, it contains flavonoids, which are anti-oxidants and also have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect for irritated skin.Silica constitutes the main component of collagen and other connective tissue elements. It promotes collagen synthesis, helps link collagen and elastin fibres, restoring elasticity, and also aids the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans which promote moisture retention. This makes it ideal for dry and mature skin types. Silica also stimulates the rapid re-growth of damaged skin tissue.
Rose Essential Oil: Evokes passion, beauty, luxury, rich, sweet, tender and warm scent to most of us. Rose essential oil also boast of many healing properties such as antidepressant, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, comforting, uplifting, regulating and tonic.
Jasmin Essential Oil: Is rich, warm, exquisite, exotic and long lasting, it also has uplifting, intoxicating, antidepressant, euphoric, aphrodisiac and balancing qualities.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Its exotic, floral, oriental and sensual aroma, it is very calming, soothing, regulating and aphrodisiac. Ylang ylang essential anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-depressant, vasodilating, anti-diabetic, tonic and sedative. The oil said to help by releasing negative emotions such as anger, possessiveness or low self-esteem.
Geranium Essential oil: Rosy- sweet, fresh and floral-minty aroma, helps the spirit and eases nervous tension. May release negative emotions and memories.