Classic Rose - Luxury Spa Body Scrub 200ml
An intensive spa body scrub treatment to enjoy at home, packed with natural goodness to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, improve circulation to leave the skin glowing and smooth, whilst benefiting from gentle and soothing holistic therapy. Suitable for all skin types.
Directions: Apply to skin using circular motion and rinse off in the bath or shower. For best result use our Classic Rose Luxury Spa Body Cream or Body Oil. Use 1-2 times a week.
Caution: For external use only.
Key ingredients & Benefits
- Mango powder:Is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, calcium and other skin rejuvenating properties. Mango is said to aid in the restoration of skin elasticity.
- Pineapple powder: Is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, and calcium. Pineapple is rich in enzymes which help to remove dead cells and refresh the skin
- Honey:A natural humectant that draws and holds moisture close to the skin. keeping it soft and supple. Honey also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Aloe: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin. It refreshes sun damaged skin and promotes skin regeneration, helping to speed up wound healing.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Is rich in vitamins A and E and also contains oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids. It is highly emollient, helping to keep the skin soft and supple.
- Dead Sea Salt:Is rich in minerals and is renowned for is therapeutic benefits. It contains magnesium, calcium, sodium, bromine, potassium, chlorine and zinc.It removes dead skin cells, help ease aching joints, relieve irritated skin, regulate body fluids, aid detoxification, regulate moisture levels in the skin and improve the circulation.
- Calendula Oil:Has great anti-inflammatory It addresses sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions,heals, soothes, and softens skin
Marshmallow Extract: Helps to alleviate the redness and itching associated with skin irritations such as psoriasis and ezcema. Marshmallow helps to minimize skin inflammatory processes and aids in wound healing, this aids in moisture retention and cellular repair.
Nettle Extract: Nettle is rich is silica and has been used for hundreds of years to soothe irritated skin conditions, due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Nettle also contains vitamins A and K as well as calcium, iron and magnesium.
Rooibos Extract: Contains flavonoids and polyphenolic compounds which exhibit anti-oxidant properties and act as free radical scavengers. This is particularly beneficial to mature skin. Polyphenols also have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, which help relieve skin irritations.
Rose Essential Oil: Evokes passion, beauty, luxury, rich, sweet, tender and warm scent to most of us. Rose essential oil also boast of many healing properties such as antidepressant, antiseptic, antiviral, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, comforting, uplifting, regulating and tonic.
Jasmine Essential Oil: Is rich, warm, exquisite, exotic and long lasting, it also has uplifting, intoxicating, antidepressant, euphoric, aphrodisiac and balancing qualities.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Its exotic, floral, oriental and sensual aroma, it is very calming, soothing, regulating and aphrodisiac. Ylang ylang essential anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-depressant, vasodilating, anti-diabetic, tonic and sedative. The oil said to help by releasing negative emotions such as anger, possessiveness or low self-esteem.