Monoi de Tahiti - Luxury Spa Body Scrub 200ml
Indulge in this luxurious body scrub that is packed with natural goodness to gently remove dead skin cells and buff the skin smooth, whilst moisturising and protecting. It will leave the skin silky, supple and rejuvenated.
Direction: Apply to skin using circular motions and rinse off in the shower or bath. *Tips: Follow with Monoi de Tahiti Luxury Body Cream to seal in moisture*
Caution: For external use only.
Key ingredients & Benefits
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Is rich in vitamins A and E and also contains oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids. It is highly emollient, helping to keep the skin soft and supple.
- Dead Sea Salt: Is rich in minerals and is renowned for is therapeutic benefits. It contains magnesium, calcium, sodium, bromine, potassium, chlorine and zinc. It removes dead skin cells, help ease aching joints, relieve irritated skin, regulate body fluids, aid detoxification, regulate moisture levels in the skin and improve the circulation.
- Mango powder: Is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, calcium and other skin rejuvenating properties. Mango is said to aid in the restoration of skin elasticity.
- Pineapple powder:Is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, and calcium. Pineapple is rich in enzymes which help to remove dead cells and refresh the skin
- Honey: A natural humectant that draws and holds moisture close to the skin. keeping it soft and supple. Honey also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Aloe: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin. It refreshes sun damaged skin and promotes skin regeneration, helping to speed up wound healing.
- Calendula Extract: Has great anti-inflammatory It addresses sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions,heals, soothes, and softens skin.
Gardenia Absolute Oil: Is said to be calming and relaxing, it contains properties that allow the oil to be used in aromatherapy as an anti-bacterial, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, hypnotic, and sedative. The aromatic essential oil of Gardenia, is extracted from the plant's delicate flowers before they blossom into a species of orange fruits. The flowers have been used for their scented qualities for thousands of years. This fragrant oil has been known to cleanse the most foulest of moods.
Cinnamon essential oil:Is used in aromatherapy to clean the air off airborne bacteria. When used in combination with other oils like clove it helps to kills of the airborne bacteria circulating with the air, given you health benefits. The aroma of cinnamon essential oil is warming and uplifting to the senses and the warming aroma soothes the mind and helps one the overcome negative feelings.
Marshmallow Root: Helps to alleviate the redness and itching associated with skin irritations such as psoriasis and ezcema. Marshmallow helps to minimize skin inflammatory processes and aids in wound healing, this aids in moisture retention and cellular repair.
Nettle Extract: Nettle extract is rich is silica and has been used for hundreds of years to soothe irritated skin conditions, due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Nettle also contains vitamins A and K as well as calcium, iron and magnesium.
Rooibos Extract: Contains flavonoids and polyphenolic compounds which exhibit anti-oxidant properties and act as free radical scavengers. This is particularly beneficial to mature skin.Polyphenols also have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, which help relieve skin irritations.