Far Eastern Ritual - Luxury Spa Body Scrub 200ml
Descriptions: Luxuriate in this sumptuously rich spa body scrub treatment with the amazing scent of the far east, which will remove dead skin cells to leave your skin silky soft and velvety smooth.
Directions: Apply to skin using circular motion and rinse off in the bath or shower.For best result use our Far Eastern Ritual Luxury Spa Body Cream or Body Oil.
Caution: For external use only.
Key ingredients & Benefits
- Dead Sea Salt: Is rich in minerals and is renowned for is therapeutic benefits. It contains magnesium,calcium, sodium, bromine, potassium, chlorine and zinc.It removes dead skin cells, help ease aching joints, relieve irritated skin, regulate body fluids, aid detoxification, regulate moisture levels in the skin and improve the circulation.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Is rich in vitamins A and E also contains oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids. It is highly emollient, helping to keep the skin soft and supple.
- Mango powder:Is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, calcium and other skin rejuvenating properties. Mango is said to aid in the restoration of skin elasticity.
- Pineapple powder: Is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, iron, phosphorus, and calcium. Pineapple is rich in enzymes which help to remove dead cells and refresh the skin
- Honey: A natural humectant that draws and holds moisture close to the skin. keeping it soft and supple. Honey also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Aloe: Has anti-inflammatory properties and is soothing and calming to irritated skin. It refreshes sun damaged skin and promotes skin regeneration, helping to speed up wound healing.
- Calendula Oil: Has great anti-inflammatory It addresses sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions,heals, soothes, and softens skin.
Marshmallow Extract: Helps to alleviate the redness and itching associated with skin irritations such as psoriasis and ezcema. Marshmallow helps to minimize skin inflammatory processes and aids in wound healing, this aids in moisture retention and cellular repair.
Nettle Extract: Nettle is rich is silica and has been used for hundreds of years to soothe irritated skin conditions, due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Nettle also contains vitamins A and K as well as calcium, iron and magnesium.
Rooibos Extract: Contains flavonoids and polyphenolic compounds which exhibit anti-oxidant properties and act as free radical scavengers. This is particularly beneficial to mature skin. Polyphenols also have anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, which help relieve skin irritations.
Lime Essential Oil: It is very refreshing, uplifting and restorative to the body and mind. Very light and improves concentration. The oil helps to relieve irritation, worry and stress that creates unhappiness. It also helps ground the body. It is antiseptic, antiviral and bactericidal.
Coriander Essential Oil: Fresh, sweet – spicy and slightly musky, also warming, comforting, revitalising and purifying Coriander oil can stimulate the mind and ease fatigue.
Ginger Essential Oil: Fresh, peppery, rich, woody-spicy and exotic. Also the therapeutic properties of Ginger oil are analgesic, anti-emetic, antiseptic, bactericidal, carminative, stimulant, comforting, warming, aphrodisiac and tonic.