Monoi de Tahiti - Luxury Spa Massage Candle 228ml
Indulged in this ultimate in luxury massage candle, which is beautifully blended with authentic monoi de tahiti, absolute gardenia, exotic butters and vitamins for true Polynesian delight hat would leave your skin silky smooth, nourished and hydrated, while the scent calm and sooth your nerves.
Light the massage candle and let it form a warm pool before applying to the skin. It can be used for body massage, or apply after bath/shower, massage into hands, feet, elbows, knees etc.
Caution: Always test to make sure it is not too hot before use. For External Only
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Monoi:Is an ancient Tahitian word meaning 'scented oil' and the product is part of long-established cosmetic practice among the Tahitian people. The beautiful Tahitian women, 'Vahines', use Monoï de Tahiti daily to hydrate and protect their skin and to condition their hair.
- Cocoa Butter:It helps prevent stretch marks in pregnancy, treatment of chapped skin and lips, and as a daily moisturiser to prevent dry, itchy skin.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E is a classic antioxidant, which protects against the destruction of the connective tissue caused by free radicals.
- Passionflower Seed Oil: Contain the 17 amino acids that are naturally found in plant protein & omega 3, 6 and& 9 – useful dry skin. Passionfruit Seed Oil is a superior emollient rich in vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus. The high content of essential fatty acids and light texture of Passionfruit Seed Oil makes it a valuable contribution to our products intended to nourish the skin and treat dry skin conditions.
Is rich in many proteins. These proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, cellular health and tissue repair,coconut oil also retains the moisture content of the skin and eliminate moisture loss through the pores on skin.
- Castor oil: Is rich in vitamin E, proteins, minerals, also has anti-microbial properties, ricinoleic acid which treats inflammations and diseases. It moisturises, softens and maintains moisture level in the skin.
- Avocado Butter:Is rich vitamins A, B, D, and E. It also has protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium and folic acid is an effective moisturiser for dry skin.
- Jojoba oil: contains many biological and mineral substances, which gives your healthy and naturally glowing skin. it absorbs into the skin and does not leave behind any oil residue, It helps with stretch marks and cellulite, it prevents against moisture loss, also provides barrier against allergens and dust pollution, protects the skin from the weather and UV radiation. Has skin softening, soothing & moisturising properties and anti-Oxidant and restores the skin to its healthy condition.
Mango butter: It contains omega 6, vitamins A, high amount of vitamin E, C, D, group B vitamins, folic acid, calcium, iron, and magnesium. The butter has good emollient properties and lends protection against the sun. Mango butter also reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores elasticity. Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy, promotes healthy rejuvenated skin, also provide relief from the dryness of eczema and psoriasis. effectively treats dry skin, moisturises and smoothes rough skin.
- Baobab Oil:It contains vitamins A, D, E and F, Omega 3, 6 and 9. Nourishes and moisturises the skin. Improves the elasticity and restructures the skin.
Shea butter: aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying, skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction. Shea butter is incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin, it help protect the skin’s natural oils, it helps prevent stretch marks and improve skin elasticity.
- Moringa Oil:It has excellent antioxidant properties and is high in oleic acid and also has nourishing, cleansing and emollient properties.
- Gardenia Absolute Oil: Is said to be calming and relaxing, it contains properties that allow the oil to be used in aromatherapy as an anti-bacterial, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, hypnotic, and sedative. The aromatic essential oil of Gardenia, is extracted from the plant's delicate flowers before they blossom into a species of orange fruits. The flowers have been used for their scented qualities for thousands of years. This fragrant oil has been known to cleanse the most foulest of moods.
- Cinnamon essential oil: Is used in aromatherapy to clean the air off airborne bacteria. When used in combination with other oils like clove it helps to kills of the airborne bacteria circulating with the air, given you health benefits. The aroma of cinnamon essential oil is warming and uplifting to the senses and the warming aroma soothes the mind and helps one the overcome negative feelings.
- Clove Oil: Used as spice for hundreds of years. In ancient Persia, clove was used in love potions. In Chinese medicine, it is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties and used for bad breath, bronchitis, skin infections. It is also said to help feeling fatigued, tired, weak, listless to feeling vital, strong, calm, courageous.
- Sweet Orange Oil: Well-known for its uplifting properties, it is soothing to the mind and helps to relieve stress. It is also refreshing and relaxing and commonly used for the treatment of anxiety.