Vanilla Monoi de Tahiti - Luxury Spa Body Cream 200ml
Description:Transport yourself to a magical and exotic paradise with this beautifully rich and sumptuous cream, leaving the skin silky smooth, nourished and rejuvenated, whilst the warm vanilla will soothe and comfort.
Direction: Apply a small amount the body using circular movement after bath/shower or as needed. *Tips For a beautifully velvet skin use Vanilla Monoi de Tahiti Luxury Body Scrub 1-2 times a week*
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
Monoi de Tahiti:'Monoi' means scented or sacred oil in Maohi, the traditional language of French Polynesia. Monoi de Tahiti Oil is created by the infusion of Tiare, or Tahitian Gardenia, flowers in coconut oil and has been used for centuries by beautiful Polynesian women (Vahines) to condition and moisturize their skin and hair. It has a subtle yet intoxicating scent. Monoi rehydrates the epidermal layers and protects against external damage. It also moisturizes and conditions the hair. Genuine Monoï de Tahiti is protected worldwide by an Appellation d'Origine (guarantee of Origin) designation (French decree no. 92-340), This Monoi de Tahiti does not contain any added artificial fragrance. guaranteed and is produced under the strict guidelines of the Monoi Institute.
- Watermelon Seed oil Is rich in omega 6 & 9, is it nourishing and absorbs easily, leaving the skin no residue.
- Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4 and B12 and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, copper and germanium. It is also anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory that has soothing and calming properties as well.
- D-Panthenol: holds moisture, stabilising and boosts skin metabolism.
- Cosmetic Prebiotic: In presence of a prebiotic the friendly bacteria have a serious advantage on the harmful ones. These friendly organisms help to create a barrier against damage caused by pollution, temperature changes, excess sun or cold or conditions caused by different stages of life. An effective solution is to make the friendly organisms stronger against important changes in the skin balance.
- Allantoin: promotes skin cell regeneration and helps sensitive skin to become more resilient, counteracting dryness and cracking.
- Lotus Extract: flavonoids and polyphenols and protein repair enzyme, which accelerates skin cell renewal.
- Oat Extract: helps to stimulates collagen synthesis and aids in water retention, it also has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin B3: Encourages the production of natural emollients that soften the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Vitamin C: can boost needed antioxidant protection
- Bamboo Extract: Contains a complex source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, it contains flavonoids, which are anti-oxidants and also have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect for irritated skin.Silica constitutes the main component of collagen and other connective tissue elements. It promotes collagen synthesis, helps link collagen and elastin fibres, restoring elasticity, and also aids the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans which promote moisture retention. This makes it ideal for dry and mature skin types. Silica also stimulates the rapid re-growth of damaged skin tissue.
Vanilla Essential Oil: Vanilla Essential Oil is well known for being aphrodisiac, antidepressant, sedative, tranquilising, relaxing and Sedative. Vanilla essential oil soothes the body and stress.
Sandalwood Essential Oil: Sandalwood oil is widely known for being a spiritual, sacred oil, used around the world during practices of prayer and meditation. Perhaps this is because of the way the oil impacts a busy mind, calming thoughts and anxiety or worry, allowing a person to relax into a peaceful state, let go of their own mind and slip into presence. The oil is warming, uplifting, grounding, opening and elevating.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: A fresh, sweet, warm sensual, radiant and fruity which helps nervous tension and stress and helps to create a feeling of happiness and warmth. The therapeutic properties of orange oil are antiseptic, anti-depressant, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, diuretic, cholagogue, sedative and