Far Eastern Ritual - Luxury Spa Body Cream 200ml
Description: Escape to a paradise island with this divine body cream which will provide hydration for the skin. This cream is packed with natural and exotic ingredients to rejuvenate, soften and smooth the skin, leaving it supple and silky.
Directions: Apply skin using circular movements, after bath, shower or as needed. *Tips For a beautifully velvet skin use Far Eastern Spa Ritual Luxury Body Scrub 1-2 times a week*
Caution: For external use only.
Key Ingredients Benefits
Coconut oil: Is a powerful moisturiser that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin, coconut oil helps to strengthen skin tissue more deeply and eliminate dead skin cells while absorbing quickly into your skin. It contains antioxidant Vitamin E, known to protect skin cells from damage over time. The Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis.
Watermelon Seed oil Is rich in omega 6 & 9, is it nourishing and absorbs easily, leaving the skin no residue.
- Aloe Vera: Rich in vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4 and B12 and minerals such as: potassium, calcium, sodium, manganese, magnesium, silicon, iron, lithium, copper and germanium. It is also anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory that has soothing and calming properties as well.
- D-Panthenol: holds moisture, stabilising and boosts skin metabolism.
- Cosmetic Prebiotic: In presence of a prebiotic the friendly bacteria have a serious advantage on the harmful ones. These friendly organisms help to create a barrier against damage caused by pollution, temperature changes, excess sun or cold or conditions caused by different stages of life. An effective solution is to make the friendly organisms stronger against important changes in the skin balance.
- Allantoin: promotes skin cell regeneration and helps sensitive skin to become more resilient, counteracting dryness and cracking.
- Lotus Extract: flavonoids and polyphenols and protein repair enzyme, which accelerates skin cell renewal.
- Oat Extract: helps to stimulates collagen synthesis and aids in water retention, it also has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin B3: Encourages the production of natural emollients that soften the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Vitamin C: can boost needed antioxidant protection.
Bamboo Extract: Contains a complex source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, it contains flavonoids, which are anti-oxidants and also have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect for irritated skin.Silica constitutes the main component of collagen and other connective tissue elements. It promotes collagen synthesis, helps link collagen and elastin fibres, restoring elasticity, and also aids the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans which promote moisture retention. This makes it ideal for dry and mature skin types. Silica also stimulates the rapid re-growth of damaged skin tissue.
Lime Essential Oil: It is very refreshing, uplifting and restorative to the body and mind. Very light and improves concentration. The oil helps to relieve irritation, worry and stress that creates unhappiness. It also helps ground the body. It is antiseptic, antiviral and bactericidal.
Ginger Essential Oil: Fresh, peppery, rich, woody-spicy and exotic. Also the therapeutic properties of Ginger oil are analgesic, anti-emetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, cephalic, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, comforting, warming, aphrodisiac and tonic.
Coriander Essential Oil: Fresh, sweet – spicy and slightly musky, also warming, comforting, revitalising and purifying Coriander oil can stimulate the mind and ease fatigue.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: Is clean, green, lemony and citrus, lemongrass has been used in traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. It is antioxidant, antiseptic, bactericidal, antidepressant, Stimulating and purifying, refreshing and soothing.